Tulsi Chamomile Pomegranate Infusion Tea Recipe
I loved sharing my Tulsi Chamomile Pomegranate Infusion Tea recipe with Jen and Greg on ABC 7 More in the morning! I call it my Super Power Health Potion!
This Tulsi Chamomile Pomegranate Infusion Tea recipe is loaded with powerful, tasty ingredients. Not only is this tea refreshing, but it’s full of health benefits.
- ⅓ cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cup sparkling water or hot water
- Tulsi tea bag
- Chamomile tea bag
- 1 drop therapeutic grade Bergamot oil
- 1 pinch mineral rich Himalayan sea salt
- Fresh mint – garnish
Let’s get started!
Enjoy this tea with hot water for hot tea or sparkling water for a cool, invigorating drink.
Add both the Tulsi tea and the Chamomile tea and steep for a few minutes. Then, add pomegranate juice and add 1 drop of bergamot therapeutic essential oil, and 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Finally add some fresh mint leaves for a nice, refreshing garnish.
Here is a list of the many benefits you will receive from the ingredients in this recipe:
- Pomegranate Juice is known as a powerful antioxidant. It contains polyphenols which are cancer preventative and neuroprotective. Pomegranate is also an anti-inflammatory, lowers blood pressure, reduces arterial plaque, is good for heart health, decreases inflammation in cartilage, which means it helps with arthritis and it also helps improves memory.
- Tulsi aka Holy Basil has over 40 basil varieties, but the Tulsi variety has additional therapeutic properties. Tulsi is known to have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic (painkilling) properties. Tusli also helps with infections, acne, anti-diabetic, anti cancer and adrenal adaptogen. One of the main benefits is it balances cortisol the stress hormone, which relieves stress. It improves endocrine function, anti-asthmatic and improves respiratory health, including to alleviate migraine symptoms.
- Chamomile EO helps with many things including, anxiety relief, anti-inflammation and pain relief for conditions like back pain, neuralgia, or arthritis. Chamomile is widely used for promoting sleep because of it’s soothing and relaxing properties.
- Bergamot is an oil from the peel of the fruit. This oil is an uplifting, antidepressant and increases vitality. It enhances spleen function and immunity and is photosensitive. Bergamot is antibacterial, lowers cholesterol, anti-fungal and helps lower stress
For a list of all my books go to Amazon HERE!